Introduction to Matrix Algebra
Autar K Kaw, University of South Florida
WHY BUY THE BOOK
What is the difference between the freely available
chapters and the for sale printed book?
- The book combines all the chapters as one entity.
- The book has two bonus chapters on Adequacy of
Solutions and Eigenvalues.
- The book has problem sets and to most of the problems,
the final answers are given.
- This is also a way to support the author so that he can
continue to bring new topics of matrix algebra to the
- The author is making a nationwide effort to show that
quality textbooks can be kept free for in-need students and
the general public, while still generate a revenue stream.
The material in the book is
based upon work supported
partially by the National
Science Foundation under
Grant# 0126793, 0341468
and 071624. Any opinions,
findings, and conclusions or
in this material are those of
the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views
of the National Science