Mechanics of Composite Materials
Adopted by 57 universities worldwide as a textbook for a technical elective in engineering majors such as civil, mechanical, aerospace, nuclear and materials science, this textbook is becoming very popular in the undergraduate as well as the graduate curriculum.
- Explains the basics of composites, including their importance to industry
- Identifies type of fibers and matrices, applications, and recycling,
- Discusses the mechanical behavior and properties of a single lamina,
- Finds properties of a unidirectional lamina from individual constituent properties,
- Explains the macromechanics of laminates,
- Examines the use of special laminates,
- Analyzes the failure and design of laminated composites 8) Includes PROMAL software.
Publisher: C R C Press, Incorporated
Publication Date: November 2005 (2nd edition) | May 1997 (1st edition)