Autar Kaw has given several keynote speeches, been a panelist, and facilitated workshops related to STEM higher education.
Topic of speeches have included topics such as
- How Do We Learn?
- Best Learning Strategies
- Massive Open Online Courses
- Open Education Course Ware
while workshops have been facilitated locally and internationally on topics such as
- Holistic Flipped Classrooms
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- History and Development of Massive Open Online Courses
- Adaptive Learning
and he has been on panels for discussion on topics such as
- Yearning to Learn
- Are There Limits to Online Learning
- Flipping a Classroom
- Teaching Successes and Strategies
Contact Professor AutarKaw at firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling a workshop or a lecture.